02 November 2017

Virtual Smooches: October RECAP

Hello, friends:}


I'm back in the studio, and I've been sharing my Virtual Smooches videos over on the VS blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all of my October videos and creations-- just in case you've missed any! 

I have to say that being in my NEW studio is grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! However, it's so hard learning how to use my equipment again! The sound is different... the lighting is off... the camera moves EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I do anything! It's so weird and I feel like a newbie at this. My apologies for all the craziness in these first videos! 

***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 

October 19: Butterflies and Bats

PS dies: Big Vases

October 27: 10-ish Minute Cards + CardMaker

PS stamps: Courteous CutiesHello SamplerPS dies: Cuties IconsHeartsand Hello Love
That's it for me today-- be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!