14 November 2017

Sonshine Stamp Co: Scripture Binder

Hello, friends:)

Today is my day to post and share on the Sonshine Stamp Co. blog HERE

I hope you join me by clicking HERE to read all about how I've used a Heidi Swapp planner [which I got for $2 about four months ago!!!] for my scripture journal/binder! I am putting the Word into my heart and using these scriptures as my #fightingwords [as Ellie Holcomb says/sings]. I am in looooooooove with the NEW Sonshine stamp set Offset Alpha and have used it for some special scriptures. Here's a sneak peek...
This design was inspired by the shop All Good Things Co. print HERE.
The little cards on the left of this page are verse cards from The Daily Grace Co

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sharing more soon:) Be blessed! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!!!!!1

Miriam Prantner said...

Great page! Love that you used some of the solids and added the underlining.