03 July 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- July #1

Hello, friends:}
Saturday we began our monthly Paper Smooches challenge for the month of July-- this challenge is a FAN FAVORITE! Anything Goes, friends!!!!!!!! 
Picture: Credit HERE 


I love love loooooooooove this challenge because literally anything goes (as long as I use PS stamps/dies). It's easy for me to make just about any card/project when this challenge comes around, but the one that I'm sharing today is one that I needed😕 We have a friend who needs comfort and peace during a time of loss, so I made this sympathy card to lift her up. I used the following PS stamps/dies: Spiritual SamplerFaith SamplerGift Tagsand Foliage 3. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! I am sure your friend will really appreciate it!!!!!!!