01 June 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- June #1

Hello, friends:}
Today we are starting the new Paper Smooches challenge-- for the month of June we are focusing on "MEN"!!!!!! 

Picture: Credit HERE 
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY


I love love loooooooooove this llama image, and I knew I wanted to make a card for just about any guy with it! There's not much to say about this project because it was so simple to make--- die cut a couple of pieces, stamp, and layer it all together. SUPER EASY! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Courteous Cuties stamps/diesWord BubblesIncognitoand Hello Words. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo fun! LOVING that llama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Heehee, love his aqua glasses!