03 May 2017

Virtual Smooches: April RECAP

Hello, friends:}


I've been sharing my Virtual Smooches videos over on the VS blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all of my April videos and creations-- just in case you've missed any! **NOTE:: Thursday/Fridays are my video days on the VS blog. Mark that in your calendar! 

***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 

April 13: Gift Bag Decorations {Rule of 3... or 4}

PS dies: TagsCute Clusters

April 20: Argyle Design {using the NEW Harlequin die}
That's it for me today-- be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, the father's day projects are super fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those little bags make me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!