30 May 2017

Paper Smooches: May RECAP

Hello friends:) 


Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches May release projects that I made! 

I hope you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog...you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE for the PS blog

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Grad Cap CardMr & MrsNew BeginningsNew Beginnings 2, and Triangle
For a little grad:) So cute! 
I was struggling with this design, and Trav helped me:) He said to make a triangle heart and I went with it! He loves loves looooooves this card! I think his idea worked😁

I enjoy creating projects for Kim and Paper Smooches----> and wait until you see the June release- it's full of FUN designs! 

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi Sav, lovin' your grad cap! I also love your use of layers, the interesting angles, and the adorbs watercolor background for your elephan-tay :D

Lisa Elton said...

These are all fabulous Sav!! LOVE LOVE the grad hat. what a fun and creative design!

nwilliams6 said...

Some awesome cards here. Love the grad card and the triangle heart the best. Love your happy stamping style! Hugz