20 May 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- May #3-5

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing three mini cards for the Paper Smooches "FLOWERS" challenge for May.
Picture: Credit HERE 


Using some sort of flowers on your projects is SUPER easy! I pulled out some We R Memory Keepers Simply Happy journaling cards; they are perfect since they feature beautiful colors and flowers! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Graceful BeautiesDelightful Greetingsand Spreading Sunshine. 
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Sav, these are all just as pretty as they can be! Love the colors and your wonderful designs!

jan metcalf said...

Such sweet looks! Love your paper combinations, layering and sewing!