19 February 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- February #4

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my 4th project for the Paper Smooches "LOVE" challenge for the month of February. Making a card about love or with hearts... SUPER EASY! 
Picture: Credit HERE 

I was inspired by a mug cozy by Starbucks- I think! I'm not sure what it is called or if was Starbucks😜 This is a mini card measuring 3 x 3.25 inches! That was a challenge for me since I like bigger sized projects but smaller than a 12x12 page! LOL! 

I used some Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm papers along with these PS stamps/dies: Hearts, Cyber Cafe, and Winter Sampler dies. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those cups and the heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

So CUTE!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Sav, I like the cups snuggled up together!

Sav & Trav said...

Makes me smile cause I can picture us walking thru any random store and you suddenly stop, or reverse a few steps to grab an inspiration shot on your phone. And then that becomes something here sometime later- you're the best!