05 February 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- February #2

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing another project for the Paper Smooches "LOVE" challenge for the month of February
Picture: Credit HERE 

Following the "love" theme for February is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy! You can add hearts that are die cut or with patterned paper (I did both)... you can make an anniversary or love card (I made a valentine)... you can add red or pink on your card... you can use the word "love" with a stamp, die cut, or with paper... it's really easy

I thought this little valentine saying was too cute... so I had to use my PS halloween stamps/dies to create my own version! I also used some Fancy Pants Designs True Friend papers- I thought that it was perfect for a masculine card and a girl ghost (I put salmon colored ink on her cheeks to make them "rosey"! LOL!). Other PS supplies include: Spookalicious, Spookalicious IconsHeartsUpllifters, and Halloween Icons dies. The technique I used for the "boo" die cut is partial die cutting- you can kind of see a mistake I made because my hammer hit where it shouldn't have and cut the paper a bit! LOL! I was trying to not die cut the exclamation point on the die image. This is just proof that my projects are not always 100% perfect! 😜

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is ADORABLE! LOVING that you used the ghost!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute way to use the ghost!! Lots of people use 'boo' as a pet name. Wonderful colors and a darling card!

Miriam Prantner said...

CUTE! I love this sentiment, perfect with that ghost!