30 January 2017

Paper Smooches: January 2017 RECAP

Hello friends:) 
Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches January 2017 release projects that I made! 

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Courteous Cuties stamps/Icon diesCourteous Cuties 2Happy Birthday 2Ocean SceneFor You Tag, and You Are Loved
Blog Hop card
How cute is this nerdy llama?!?! LOL! 🤓


This card reminds me of the commercial for Bank of America (HERE). LOL x10000000! 


I cannot explain how honored I am to be a part of this amazing team---I enjoy creating projects for Kim and Paper Smooches! It's a dream come true!!!!!! 

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️  I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a parade of FUN Sav.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So many cute cards! I love all the llamas and dthat great watercolored birthday card.