31 October 2016

Paper Smooches: October RECAP

Hello friends:) 

Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches October release projects that I made! 

I'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE to head to the PS blog

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Leaves 2 diesFall SamplerGrateful dieFall Trees dies, and Blessings die
Trav says he loves this card- I do too:)
These are nameplates that I created by embossing and then die cutting part of the sentiment- you can use them for names or use them blank for a way to have everyone write down their thoughts and prayers during the holiday season! 
I love those embossed leaves on the left of this card... and that balsa wood on the right! SO fun! 
And finally, my blog hop creation....

I don't usually create a month's worth of cards using the same color theme or paper pad... but since all of these were "fall" or "thanksgiving" related... I did:) I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, I guess! 


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️  I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ana said...

Your projects are amazing! I love them all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING that 'sweater weather' one!!!!!!!!