29 August 2016

Paper Smooches- August FRIENDSHIP challenge #5

Hello, friends:}

This card was posted yesterday on the Paper Smooches blog- it was my last project for the August challenge!   Picture: Credit

Trav has been such a huge help lately with my creations for these challenges- he has inspired me with design ideas and even helped me physically create the cards! 

This week he saw my new washi tape (QUESTION: don't you just looooooooove those washi tape people?!!?!?! I DO!!) that I bought and said I needed to make a card with a million of those washi tape people with the sentiment "one in a million". 

I did the best I could with a space no bigger than 4.25 inches by 4 inches! LOL 😂   
This is a simple card with simple supplies-----> I used: PS Heart dies, Word Salad, and the NEW PS Arrows dies (available August 30th). 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is fabulous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosisk said...

Adorable card! Where did you get the washi tape? I can't read the lable to see the brand. LOVE!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation! I actually bought that washi tape from a website called Wish.com. Most everything on that site is under $5 and ships for a buck. The only catch is it comes from China and takes 3-4 weeks to arrive. I love shopping on this site;) I hope that helps! ❤️

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh how fun!! I think with Trav helping, he was happy at the number of people on your new design LOL!!