24 July 2016

Paper Smooches: July SUMMER challenge #4

Hello, friends:}

I'm back with my FOURTH Paper Smooches July challenge project:) You can check it out on the PS blog HERE


Trav helped me to design and create this card- he's becoming quite the crafter! Maybe he should enter an "original" [i.e. Trav's Card Style or one that he does all by himself] into the challenge:) 

Simple supply list for this card: PS My Peeps Icons dies and Good Gab stamp set, as well as some washi tapes and watercolor paper/inks. EASY! 
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING that heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your classic pink and black color combo Sav! And come on, what's not to love about polka dots and stripes!!