20 June 2016

Paper Smooches: March RECAP

Hello friends:) 
Today I'm catching up and sharing MORE Paper Smooches release projects! This time I'm sharing cards I made using the March 2016 release stamps/dies. 

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Precious Mom, Cute Cluster die, Mom Word dies, and Swag die
This card wasn't shared on the PS blog---- it was an extra creation:) LOVE it! 
I wish you could see how beautiful that hot pink transparency is!! These two photos don't do it justice!
Working with Kim and PS is a dream come true- I'm so blessed! ***NOTEI'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE for the PS blog

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️  I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the necklace on the Mom one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!