19 June 2016

Paper Smooches: June challenge #3

Hello, friends:} Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!!!!!!! Happy Father's Day, Gary and Kevin 😃

Today I'm on the Paper Smooches blog----> click HERE for all the details of what's going on with PS!! 

I'm also sharing another June layers challenge creation. You might be wondering where my "layers" are located on these cards!?!?! Picture: Credit

Layers don't have to be fancy. This is a CAS card using layerings in the following ways: 
  • papers (I layered two papers)
  • die cuts (that hat has lots of little details and a couple of layers)
As long as you layer something... it's good for this challenge! 
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun with our LAYERS challenge--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 



THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Great cards...
So special....
Best regards from Ruth

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous! LOVING the hat and the tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

TOO much fun Sav, love the hat!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These father's day cards are so dapper! I love those papers you chose!