01 April 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- April 2016

Hello, friends:}

Today we start a NEW Paper Smooches monthly challenge. The challenge for April is...... BLACK/WHITE with a POP OF COLOR! **A pop of color means "just a pop" or "hint" of color!   

This is truly a challenge for me!! You know me----> I love love love patterned papers and color! This was my first try at black/white with a pop of color.... not bad! Simple and perfect for just about anyone's birthday (esp my SIL Candice)! I used the PS Happy Birthday Words and Balloons dies. And I added the balloon string from the Hullabaloo stamp set. Easy as 1, 2, 3! Hey--- this might fit under the Trav's Card Style challenges (it was die cut, stamp, and done 😜). The painted ballon was created using the Illustrated Faith pink paint. LOVE ❤️
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fun! LOVING that balloon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfectly CAS, love the pink balloon!