13 September 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS September Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I was drawn to the shape of this toy. I couldn't decide if I wanted to use triangles (from the Geobasics or Design Motifs sets) or hexagons! I think that both would have looked awesome with my card design, but I ended up going with the PS Artisan Blocks set and the hexagon/honeycomb stamp! 

I used some of my FAVORITE Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks and embossing powder to create the hexagon design on transparency paper. I also used some Chickaniddy Date Night collection pieces/papers--- LOVE!!!!!!!!!! And to finish the card, I die cut the PS Happy Birthday Words and a gold Heart. Easy and soooooooo perfect for our friend, Jarred! It's his birthday in two weeks ***NOTE: I'm ahead of schedule! LOL!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love.

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends September 19th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hexagons!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Super fun and fabulous!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute birthday card Sav!! I like the patterns you used!