16 August 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: August Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}  
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!


I made this card last Sunday at 2am! I was up and just wanted to craft. WOW! I have missed my studio and crafting time! I had so much fun putting this card together for our friends (they just bought a house!!!)!
I did some masking to create this sentiment using the PS Denim & Daisies, Christmas Sampler, and the Spreading Sunshine stamp sets. LOVE when you can mix and match stamps to create a custom sentiment! 

And that frog is from the PS Royal Cuteness set... QUESTION: does that frog look familiar? I actually created it for THIS video and THIS post! I have had it sitting on my desk for OVER a year! LOL! LOVE it!
I also used the PS Dainty Flowers and Royal Icons dies. Papers are from an OLD Simple Stories pad (Summer Fresh from 2012!) and the alphas are from an OLD Fancy Pants Design set (Childish)--- which makes this card perfect for my Sav Challenges! LOVE
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends August 22nd. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lynn said...

That happens to be sometimes too...clears the brain! Love how the frog is sitting...so adorable Sav!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that froggy!!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Omg, what an adorable card, Savannah! Love that cute frog and fun patterned papers!! Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog yesterday :)

Samantha Mann said...

Omg - what an adorable new house card!!! I can't believe you made it at 2am! But hey, when the feeling strikes, you have to listen! Ha! This is is so adorable! And I still head over heals love that frog! ❤️

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love him sitting on that flower!