01 February 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: February Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

Today I created a SUPER simple birthday card! I love how it turned out-- we've got about 10 birthdays in February...so I'm not sure who this will go to yet!! 

I've played along with my own challenge, Sav Challenges [using up your stash]. This patterned paper by My Mind's Eye is some of my FAV from 2 years ago (at least)!  I created a diagonal design and then added my sentiments from the PS Pretty Phrases stamp set and Birthday Words die set. Tuck some gold thread behind the die cut word-- EASY! LOVE it!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends February 7th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hey girly. This card just screams fun.

Lynn said...

Love the gorgeous patterned paper and the touch of gold thread. Beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that floral paper!!!!!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! What pretty floral paper. The die cut and snipped words sentiment is cute!!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE this SWEET Card!!Such a FUN Design!! ;) THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty card! Love that gorgeous paper you chose to go with it!