09 January 2015

Virtual Smooches: CAS Sympathy Card

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I had the coolest idea for a gift for a baby shower project for today's video, but I got a call last night that a family friend had passed away. So I decided to share my process in making this CAS sympathy card.

Honestly, sympathy cards are one of the hardest projects for me! I never know what to put on them! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see more!!!!

nancy carroll said...

Sorry for the loss, I know how hard it is to make sympathy cards, had to make far to many in the last year.

Samantha Mann said...

absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!! loooooove that watercoloring. the stacked layers of the die really adds so much!! so so so so so so pretty!! though i'm terribly sorry you needed a sympathy card at all. :(

Shelly said...

Beautiful card, Savannah! Sympathy cards truly are the hardest to make...so sorry for your loss. Hugs

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this, off to see!

Natalie said...

Your card is beautiful, so sorry for the loss.