23 November 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS November Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week we are sharing a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketch:
**Sentiments can be placed anywhere on the sketch.

Ok---so I think I'm on a roll!!!!!!!!! I'm following sketches like NEVER before! LOL! I think I followed this sketch 88%! That's WAY more than EVER before! The only changes I made were moving the sentiment (which is allowed! LOL!) and making the squares into fruit. The banner on the top piece are the leaves for the fruit.
I used the Becky Higgins Project Life Baby Ed. for Him for the papers. I only used ONE STAMP SET- PS Cute Fruit! (gasp!) Trav really likes how I made the oranges with Imagine Crafts Tangelo and Cantaloupe inks and the little spots from the stamp set. 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends November 29th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sav, I LOVE this!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those glasses!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Oh too fun Sav! I love those glasses!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! How FUN is this!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE those Oragnes and the FUN Paper you used!! Such a CUE Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Samantha Mann said...

Eeeeeek!! This is so adorable!! I LOVE those oranges! The lasses crack me up!!! How did you color them? I'm so intrigued - they are FABULOUS!! Love this!!! And awesome job following the sketch! :)

nancy carroll said...

Cute, love the combo of the colors on the fruit. BTW did you check out my entry for anything goes? I'm especially proud of this one..

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love those vellum oranges, and the glasses, too cute!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Trav I love the way the fruit looks and those glasses are just too much fun!! Sweet sweet card today. I see in your last post you have a foot injury, sure hope you're up and about soon. I will keep you in my prayers sweet friend. I like the picture of you with Olsen, he looks very patient!!

Katie Gehring said...

This is so fab! I LOVE your take on the sketch. The rock and roll oranges and those glasses are darling!