13 August 2014

Imagine Crafts: Radiant Neon Invites

Hello, friends:)

**Please click HERE for my Butterfly Reflections Inks recap post and video!

I'm super excited today to share another Imagine Crafts video! Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) 
I used my Tsukineko Radiant Neon inks along with some wooden craft spoons to create these super fun party invites!  ***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video and leave some love!!! Or click HERE to watch the video on YouTube or HERE on Vimeo.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see more!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

such an awesome idea!! LOVE those neon inks! and dressig up the utensils like that is so clever!!! LOVE those unexpected touches at parties!! you're so smart!!

nancy carroll said...

Soo cute! Love the video. BTW hope your birthday was wonderful (and your vacation too!)

Lisa Elton said...

Looks fun, off to check it out!