11 July 2014

Reverse Confetti: SFYTT14

Hello, friends:}


I'm joining in the fun with the Reverse Confetti team today! Be sure to stop by the RC blog for more inspiration and details! 

We are using the SFYTT#14 as our inspiration. I just love the simplicity of this sketch and used that as my inspiration for a CAS design for my card:) ***I'm thinking CAS is more of my style now-a-days! LOL! ***ANNNNNNNNND hold on to your seat--- I've actually followed this sketch 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! LOL! 

I used some Echo Park Splendid Sunshine papers for my cardbase-- and I added a bit of Scotch Neon Pink washi tape for added interest to that side panel. I pulled out some of my "old" chipboard pieces and found this SUPER fun typewriter from the Dear Lizzy/American Crafts collections. I thought it matched the dictionary paper and would really go well with the RC Quirky Cuties Rocky Raccoon sentiment. LOOOOOOOVE! I finished the card by coloring some vellum with my Tsukineko Memento Angel Pink ink and die cutting hearts from the RC Love Note confetti cuts. LOVE LOVE LOVE :)
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and challenge details for this month's SFYTT

And mark your calendars!!!!!! Every month on the 16th, the Reverse Confetti will also have a color story challenge!! I hope you will join in the fun with both RC challenges:) And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

savannah - wow! LOOOOOVE this card! i seriously can't stand the amazingness of it! LOVE that tiny strip of neon washi! the sentiment is amazing! and that typewrite is so fantstic with the curved paper coming out of it! WOW!

Samantha Mann said...

savannah - wow! LOOOOOVE this card! i seriously can't stand the amazingness of it! LOVE that tiny strip of neon washi! the sentiment is amazing! and that typewrite is so fantstic with the curved paper coming out of it! WOW!