19 July 2014

IMAGINE Crafts: Modern Word Art RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used a Tsukineko Radiant Neon pigment inks to create some birthday cards! I was inspired by a photo that Trav took while on a cruise to the Bahamas. I really like those words at the bottom of the dock--- some are overlapped and there are some words you can read. LOVE it! 

I also used some Paper Smooches stamps and dies for these cards. LOOOOOVE that both of these cards can be used for just about anyone's birthday! SUPER FUN! 

Here's the card that I made in the video-- more PS stamps/dies and papers from Studio Calico. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE

I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards ROCK, Miss Lady!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Such fun Savannah.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Really cool this, Sav! Love the background art that you created by stamping the word so often in the same color. Love how it looks!!
Hugs, Wendy

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' cool, Savannah! I really love your neon color choices, too! FUN!

nancy carroll said...

Trying to catch up---as always I LOVE your work... Hoping to start crafting again soon, love that I can sit with laptop and live vicariously again now....