07 June 2014

Confetti Camera RECAP

ButtonHello, friends:}

Thursday was my day to share a Confetti Camera creation on the Reverse Confetti blog
I paired together the Reverse Confetti Christmas Set {Bring on the Merry} with the NEW You Make Me Smile release for this super easy card! 

Here's the video: 
***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS!!! 

Here are couple of things that I LOVE about mixing and matching my RC stamps and dies: 
  • RC has lots of different fonts with each set and with different sentiments
  • You can mix and match fonts or pair two similar designs
  • Holiday stamp sets work for non-traditional and any occasion cards/creations
  • RC stamps line up together on a stamp press so you can stamp all sentiments and images at once
I hope that you enjoyed my video and that the Reverse Confetti Confetti Crew has inspired you to mix and match your stamp sets for a unique sentiment or creation! 

That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for links to my videos. And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the sequins and the arrow!!!!

Kari V. said...

Love this card! I really love that sparkly arrow!!