15 May 2014

Imagine Crafts VIDEO: Abstract Cards {post3}

Hello, friends:)

***After 3am EST- please click HERE for my Virtual Smooches post and video! 
***After 6am EST- please click HERE for my Ribbon Carousel post! 

I'm super excited today to share another Imagine Crafts video! Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) 
I used the NEW Tsukineko Pico Embellishers and irRESISTible texture sprays to make some abstract art on my cards! These are  super easy to make and could be some fun card sets to give away to friends:) *I was inspired by THIS post about a year ago and knew that one day I could make something similar on cards:) ***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video and leave some love!!! Or click HERE to watch the video on YouTube.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see more!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Off for a peek!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness these cards are STUNNING!! talk about eye catching! wow! can't wait to check out your video!