03 April 2014

Virtual Smooches: Fluffy Feathers (Happy Birthday, Leander)!!!!

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I've got a SUPER SUPER quick video for you today-- I'm in looooooove with these PS Feathers dies. And I wanted to add just a bit more detail to them by "fluffing" them up! 
Here's a sneak peek of my card and video:

It's kind of funny that I made a birthday card because TODAY is my older brother's birthday!!! This isn't his card (too girly! LOL!)-- I made the card below for him back in 2012- and I'm JUST NOW giving it to him!!! He's a musician and teacher! Fits him perfectly:) Happy birthday, Leander!!!!!!!!! Celebrate YOU! Psalm 118:24
This card also uses PS stamps--- LOOOOOVE

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love it when you use that teacher stamp! What a cute card and I love the colors/papers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee both of them! Off to see the video!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Miss Lady!! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE bday card for your brother, how perfect is that image!! Loved your video too and wow was that a pretty card!

Shannon J said...

Oh man, the feather card is SO pretty - eeeek! Going over to check out the video! And the card for your brother - that could not be more perfect for a musician and a teacher - and it's awesome!! Happy Birthday to him!! BTW, I've been meaning to ask how your uncle is doing?

nwilliams6 said...

What pretty feathers! I need to get a feather die so I am going to check this out. Love your birthday card - it is so fun. I really love your blog!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those trendy feathers! That card is adorable too!

Unknown said...

Love both cards and Im sure your bro will love the musician/teach card. It's not girly...Nah :-)

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! i LOVE these cards!! the fluffy feathers are totally rad!!!! and the card for your brother is awesome!!!!! and i'm sure he'll love it!! what's not to love, right?! :) can't wait to check out your video!! :)