16 April 2014

VIDEO: Reverse Confetti April Color challenge

Hello, friends:}


I'm sharing a video today using some NEW Reverse Confetti stamps and dies! 

This card was inspired by the RC April Color Challenge {light blue, green, plum}. 


I have to say that this card really took me out of my comfort zone! Get ready for this.....I colored with Copics! OH MY! 
Look at that coloring on the bunny--- WOWZA! I knock my socks off;) Just kidding! I need LOTS of practice with coloring! This is just "outlining"! LOL! 

My friend Trisha stopped by yesterday and we practiced coloring the little bunny from the RC Bebe Bunny set. I felt pretty good after Trisha left... but then during my video.... I had to text her twice to show her how I was doing! LOL! 

Here's the video! Hope you enjoy:}
I used some Imagine Crafts gold embossing powder for the sentiment (RC All About You stamp set). I also used some sequins that I got from Pretty Pink Posh. Add in a RC Love Note die cut heart and Double Edge Scallop Border.... and that's my card:) 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and to join in the FUN with the April Color challenge! And be sure to follow us on Facebook HERE

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

13 comments:

vic said...

Hi sav oohh this bunny is just too sweet! Love the colouring I think you done a fab job!!!

Vic x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee the colors and that BUNNY is just PRECIOUS!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling!

Miriam Prantner said...

Darling! You should color with copics more! I really love the stitching and the gold embossing too!

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE the subtle coloring that you did, Savannah! You have Bebe looking ever so fine!

Shannon J said...

So super sweet, Sav!!! You are a pro with the Copics already!! Love how the bunny turned out - love how the WHOLE card turned out!!! Totally adorable!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You did a fabulous job Sav, this is adorable!! Love the embossed sentiment too!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awww, really, really sweet, Savannah!

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card!!!

Linda Beeson said...

So sweet, she is perfect with that pretty lavendar

Lisa H. said...

she looks sooo pretty, Sav! love the soft outlining of her, perfect! great work with the colors. Your card is darling.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet & beautiful, Savannah! I love how you added just a tiny bit of green -- looks fabulous!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Savannah! Really love the gold embossing and your layered bits of vellum!