02 March 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS March Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is another ANYTHING GOES challenge. EASIEST challenge EVER!
I created a fun masculine birthday card for my brother-- he's a musician so I thought that the Basic Grey Hey Boy paper collection would work well for this card. I also though the Paper Smooches Beboppin stamp set would work well together with this paper and theme! I love that cassette tape with the broken tape! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I finished the card with a sentiment from the PS Digits set. Simple and fun! Perfect for Leander:) 
OH! I totally forgot-- I added a bit of neon yellow washi tape on the side of the card for a bit of extra flair:) And I also used some graphic paper from American Crafts DIY Shop paper collection. LOVE
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends March 8th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! This is literally the EASIEST challenge ever!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is AWESOME Savannah! LOVE it! - That with the tape coming out happened all the time - back in the Days - I just threw away my last cassette tapes that I found when we were tidying up our starageroom yesterday - Fame and Limahl (-:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! LOVING that tape cassette!!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my goodness!! What an awesome card!!! It's perfect for anyone who loves music!!! The cassette with the broken tape is hilarious and awesome!!! And the way you combined all of the patterned papers is just amazing!! Love this a million percent!! And happy birthday to your brother!!

~amy~ said...

wonderfully clever!

Shannon J said...

That broken tape...um genius!!! I LOVE it, Sav!!! The whole card just rocks!! Your brother is going to love it - especially being a musician!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun and perfectly masculine Sav! Love the bit of tape coming out of the cassette. When our son was just a tiny little thing I was dusting the living room, he was playing with blocks in the floor. I turned around and he had one of hubby's cassette tapes COMPLETELY unraveled LOL!!! He was a quick one that boy ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! LOVE the trim you used for the tape thread!