21 November 2013

Virtual Smooches: Dinner Decorations (name plates)

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

Today's video is a bit different-- I don't show you "how-to" make anything... I just share three or four different name plate ideas to decorate your dinner table for Thanksgiving using some Paper Smooches stamps and die sets. 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my favorite name plate idea:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Off to take a look! Have a great day ;)

Shannon J said...

Eeeek - heading over there RIGHT NOW!!!

Maureen Morton said...

On my way over....love this adorable tease! Great colors on these leaves. Thanks!

Natalie said...

Savannah, these look so fun and easy to make! Thanks for sharing!

Angi Barrs said...

Fab idea! It would be fun to do this for the "kids" table too!

Sav & Trav said...

Those are some hideous napkins... Whose your interior designer ?