09 August 2013

Virtual Smooches (a day late... AGAIN!)!!!

Hello, friends:}


Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! ***Actually, I'm a day late in sharing my video! OOPS! 

Today I share how I created some design elements using PS stamps and a transparency sheet. I was inspired by the PS SPARKS August Trend Watch challenge (HERE)!! 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's some sneak peek of my card- I layered two pieces of stamped transparency on this card! LOVE LOVE LOVE
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tobi Crawford said...

You're too cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the video Savannah, I'll have to give this a try. Cute ideas and cards!

Sav & Trav said...

Why were you late? Hmm?

Chris Dring said...

Thanks for all the tips on your video Savannah! I was experiencing "nojo" (no mojo!)in regards to the sheer/clear Sparks challenge. Now I have some ideas! Thanks!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the transparencies, Sav! Cool card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This looks cool, when I catch up I will head over and watch.