01 April 2013

Ribbon Carousel 2013 Design Team {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge post:}
**After 9amEST--please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Mama Elephant challenge post! 

I'm so excited to share that I've been asked to stay on with the Ribbon Carousel design team!! I'm thrilled to be working with such an amazing group of gals-- talk about a super talented team!!

Head over HERE for the official announcement!! And be sure to stop by the other RCC DT members' blogs to welcome them to the team and check out their creations:) You will be inspired!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!! That's AWESOME news!!! YAY!!

Samantha Mann said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!! You are amazing and so inspiring to others!! Congratulations on another term with the ribbon carrousel!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats to ya Sav!