17 January 2013

Mama Elephant- Starry Night Highlight

Hello, friends:} 
Today the Mama Elephant design team is taking a closer look at the Starry Night stamp set. Be sure to stop by the ME blog for more details and inspiration!!! 
I used several stamps from this new ME Starry Night stamp set. I researched what the "Leo" constellation looked like, stamped the image, and highlighted it with a glaze pen. I created that background design, which makes this card perfect for the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
I have to say that these papers are SUPER difficult to photograph! I'll try to upload a better pic soon:)
That's it for me today. Be sure to stop by all of the ME DTs' blogs and the ME blog for more inspiration and details. **New ME Stamps are available NOW!!! 



Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun!!! I love it!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love how you made your own background paper.

Samantha Mann said...

I just love the colors!! And your constellation is so cool!!! Definitely perfect for the make your own background! So cool!!!!

Alice said...

this is so neat! love how you used this set!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Savannah! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)