27 December 2012

Crafting with Kates and DT creations

Hello, friends:}

I had to wait until after the holidays to share these photos-- just to make sure the recipients of these crafty goodies didn't see them before Christmas;)

Kates came over for some crafty fun and she whipped up several Christmas cards for family members. On two of her cards, she used some of my FAV Mama Elephant stamps {Believe in Magic and Polar Pals}. SOOOOO cute! And on another one, she used one of my new Momenta metal crosses!! LOVE
Close up of her cards--LOVE that little penguin!

I was a bit slower when crafting on this day-- I had lots to do and no time! LOL! I created two envelopes to hold some gift certificates for our friends. I used my new Momenta Christmas papers and alphas! I love the brown alphas with the Christmas tree paper!!! 
And that snowflake with the Whisker Graphics divine twine {Green Apple and Blueberry} matches the paper perfectly! 
I hope that you had a wonderful holiday with friends and family! I'll be back tomorrow with more Momenta goodness! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Your comments and visits make my day! Tons of love!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So sweet of you to remember friends, and go the extra mile by even creating the envelopes!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Her cards are adorable and I love love love love your envelopes!!!