13 May 2012

Momenta, CPS Sketch, and Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Hello, friends:}


**Happy Mother's Day to all today!!!! This project is perfect to share today since it's for my cousin and his wife who are expecting their first child at the end of June! HOOOOORAY:) 

Today I'm sharing a baby card and prayer journal that I created using some Momenta products! This project was featured over on the Momenta blog yesterday, 5.12.12. Click HERE to see it on their blog:) 
Last week, Momenta sponsored the CPS Sketch challenge....and of course I wanted I wanted to play along! So I used the sketch to create this card for my cousin (her first baby is due at the end of June!!). I paper pieced this image from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps using Momenta's Butterfly Garden pyramid paper pad. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out! 
Close-up of my paper piecing
I also created a prayer journal for this family. This is a small journal with 31+ prayers to pray over children. I used the same Momenta pyramid paper pad for this project. I also used the same CPS Sketch, even though this isn't a card:) The birdie was fussy cut from the Butterfly Garden pyramid paper pad. **If you would like this PDF file of the scriptures and prayer journal, please email me {sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com}. 
I love this gift set! It's perfect for my cousin:) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket


Momenta Product

Other Prodcut
Pearls: KaiserCraft
Ribbon: Hug Snug
Glue: Glue Arts- U Cut It 3D Foam, PermaTac, Repositional Tape
Other: (die cut machine) Cricut, sewing machine, thread

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the goregous papers and fun glitter and pearls, it will make a real treasure!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Sooooo very lovely, Sav!!! I love her dress, that's super gorgeous! And that birdie on the other card!! Very nice!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Natalie said...

I just love that prayer journal, Savannah! That is such a wonderful idea, I'm so glad you are making those. I think I've seen one you've done in the past (or something just like it) It's awesome!

Linda Beeson said...

These are so nice and such a great use of those products and the CPS sketch.

Alice said...

very beautiful and thoughtful gift set, Savannah! super project as always!

Lisa Arana said...

oh, these are so cute and lovely.

ps - get ready, I'm getting caught up on your posts! lots of comments coming your way. :)