15 May 2012

Avocado Arts sneak peek of June's set {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE for my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge post:) 

Today the Avocado Arts Pit Crew have created some amazing projects to share with you! We all used the AA May set, Thoughts and Smiles, along with the June stamp set!!! Be sure to stop by the AA blog for more information and LOTS more inspiration!


I created a fun gift card holder/card using these two stamps sets! I also used the AA digital cut files of the June stamp set! I love these files! I used some My Mind's Eye papers and fun alpha stickers. SIMPLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! **ETA: I'm entering this into the ABC DT challenge {graduation or wedding card}. 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the AA blog for more details and inspiration. And don't forget to check out my other teammates' blogs! You are going to love what they share today!!!! 

And if you have time--check out Avocado Arts on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Flickr

Thanks so much for stopping by! Many blessings!
Photobucket

15 comments:

kasia c. said...

OMG!! Savannah I love this card.
So bright and fun. Love that bow tie!!

Natalie said...

Such a fun card, Savannah!! Love the plaid and the strips of red polka dots!! Very cute "stache" and bowtie!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Cool card, Sav! Love the idea of the mustache and bow-tie! Fun!
Happy day to you!
Wendy

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how colorful this is! What a great card for a grad!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Toooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeee the mustache and bow tie!!!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Very neat! Great colors :)

Unknown said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again...I just adore this card!

Queenie said...

This is SUCH a GREAT idea!!! The mustache is super duper cute about the bow tie and great for a graduation card! Love it and love you!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love that stash!

Samantha Mann said...

i am absolutely in love with this card!!! you are so talented! and i love seeing all of your creations, but wow! favorite card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

this is totally adorable, with the moustache and bow tie!

Ryann said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love it :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just adorable!!!! Love it but I love everything you make!!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Grad card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at ABC Toys and Crafts Challenge!!
~Sheri

Lisa Arana said...

this make me go 'ack'. love it.