24 April 2012

RCC50 ANYTHING Goes with There She GOES

Hello, friends:}

Question: Did you see the news about the Ribbon Carousel Birthday celebration?? Make sure you come back next Tuesday for the party!!

We are excited to have our friends at There She Goes as this week’s RC challenge sponsor! It is no secret that Jessica Knutsen and Corinna have become friends during their crafting journeys. Soooo, we thought it only fitting that Jessica and her team help us celebrate the last challenge of our first year!


There She Goes Clear Stampsoffer high quality photopolymer stamps in designs that you will love to use. Jessica’slove of designing stamps came while looking for different tree stamp sets. “Icouldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I decided to design my own.The first set that I ever designed was Branching Out. I had so much fun that Idesigned a few more. I was so happy with the end results, that I wanted to beable to share my stamps with others.” Fromelegant to playful, we have something for everyone!

Jessica is giving this week’s lucky random winner a gift certificate of $25 to spend at the There She Goes store!

The challenge is ANYTHING GOES--one of my fav challenges:) This week I used lots of my favorite things: papers from Me & My Big Ideas, black chevron ribbon {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel}, fabric brad from Pink Paislee, and this little elephant image from There She Goes!!!!! LOVE this card--I needed to make a birthday card for a friend a month ago! I didn't forget her birthday...I'm just a bit slow:)
I really wanted to put small black bows on his nose...but I forgot and took the pictures! There is a theme going on here--forgetting:)
The RCC team would love for you to join in the fun this week! Here are the details:
  • Make your NEW creation following the ribbon carousel challenge (sketch, inspiration, style or color) image. Be sure to include some type of ribbon, twine, hemp, lace....basically, anything that comes on a spool.
  • Your creation can be ANYTHING from cards, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts, paintings! ***Be sure to have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace, thread (basically anything that comes on a spool) on your creation! And be sure to follow the RCC challenge theme!
  • Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like SplitcoastStampers, (use the keyword RCC50) with a direct link back to The RCC blog post. Including the challenge graphic isn't a requirement, but sure is appreciated! A participant of our very first challenge didn't link back or mention our challenge and couldn't be named Top Spool, so don't let that happen to you!
  • Come back to The RCC blog post and link in your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear shortly.
  • Be sure to come back the Friday after the challenge ends to see if YOU are a Top Spool! :D
This challenge will end on May 1st at 11:59pm EST.

Please head over to The Ribbon Carousel website and check out their products!!! I just love THIS link on their site--it's shows all the NEW items **THIS link gets me in trouble A LOT! I just love my papers and ribbons:) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket


21 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy anniversary to your friends! I loveeeeeeee that card!! Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the elephants and love love love the chevron!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Loooove this, Sav! That elephant is sooo cool! Would have been great with a bow around his 'nose', but we will just imagine that then! It's just perfect without as well!
Love your USA map in the previous post as well!!!
Hugs, Wendy

~amy~ said...

Super fun!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! I love the kind of modified polaroid feel to it, and that elephant is so funny.

PS - thanks for sharing my excitement over winning over at PMB - can't wait to get my new goodies!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is just got to be the cutest...I love those little elephants...love this card.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is so cute....and I love how you forgot the little bows!! LOL

Debbie Carriere said...

So, so adorable!!! Love the layout!!!

Donna B. said...

Too cute! Love the elephants nd the sentiment!

Donna B. said...

Too cute! Love the elephants nd the sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh get out!!! This is so fun Savannah...love his googly eyes!!

Lindsey said...

Such a fun card! That elephant looks perfect popped up... even without little black bows! :P

Lisa Arana said...

ha... this made me chuckle!!! so adorbs.

yyam said...

Hehe....cute cute cute! Love that he's popped up! Fun! :)

Angi Barrs said...

I'm smiling ear to ear! Love this.

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, this is just the cutest, Sav! I love how you popped his face. LOL

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

LOL, this card is so cute & fun, Sav! Love it and congrats on making SPARKS DT. Yay!!

Linda Beeson said...

This is seriously soooo cute and what a great way to use that ribbon.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I just LOVE this Savannah. Love that you popped up that elephant's cute little head, Love the colors, and I LOVE that ribbon. I am heading right over to buy some - you enabler you...

Jinny Newlin said...

You have the BEST images, Savannah! This is stinkin' adorable, and it's sure to put a smile on your friend's face!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These elephants are so cute! Love how you popped up their faces.

Danielle L. said...

ACK! You rocked this card!!! So cute!