08 March 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps NEW release {post1}

Hello friends;}



**After 8am--Please click HERE or scroll up for my Paper Smooches SPARKS  challenge post!
**Please click HERE or scroll down/up for my Play Date Cafe challenge card and post! 


 Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps has another fabulous NEW release today! Be sure to stop by the SCRS blog for more releases and giveaway details! You are going to love this NEW release image of Engaged Lucy

I just love this image--it's perfect for a wedding shower or for friends who have just been engaged! LOVE! I used some of my Authentique bliss papers for my card. I also used some seam binding from The Ribbon Carousel {siam pink}. 
Close-up of my paper piecing
That's it for me today. Be sure to visit the rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Engaged LucyGIVEAWAY alertSparkle will be giving away Engaged Lucy to one lucky person!!! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designers' blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Lucy post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day! Good luck:)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute, love her dress!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeee that image and your design is FAB!!! I loveeeeeee the ribbon too!

Lisa Elton said...

WOW!!! Love this one Savannah. Look at her pretty little dress. SUPER CARD ;)

Tina said...

beautiful card...

Tina

Heidi Brawley said...

Fabulous card!!!!
hugs,Heidi

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Sav! Love her sweet outfit!

Olivia said...

Very beautiful card! Love the pink and gray. olivia

FrancineB said...

Great job on the paper piecing. Love the big bow on the card, too. Very nice.

Alice said...

this is so sweet! love the pretty soft colors. beautiful card, Savannah!

Lisa Arana said...

you are the paper piecing queen! she is darling.

Laserwrite Promotions said...

Wow this is outstanding