31 March 2012

Paper Made Bakery March Kit creations

Hello, friends:}
I've been sharing my Paper Made Bakery creations over on the PMB blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all my creations that I made using the current month's kit supplies. 
The PMB March kit was filled with super cute papers from Webster's Pages. And the stamps--some of my fav from Sweet Stamp Shop! The embellishments were the cutest--esp. that little birdie charm! LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! 

For my first creation, I shared this super duper cute miniature card--to highlight that bee image. I shared this for our release hop! Read more about it HERE.
For my first PMB post, I created a fun card using that cute kite paper with the sentiment "up up and away"!!! Adorable and perfect match:) Click HERE to read more about this card.

I created two more cards for my second post on the PMB. LOVE that key card {mostly because it was for Trav!!!!}. Read more about this card HERE
I created another skinny card for the March 16th post--which was also Shannon's birthday! I enjoyed teaming up to surprise her!!! You can read more about this card HERE.
This next card is BRIGHT and super fun for Spring or Summer. LOVE it! Click HERE to read more about this creation.
And I created two pinwheel rings for my last project. I love that gem center! SO pretty! Click HERE to read more about this ring and to see the full tutorial.
OH! My hand looks weird! SO sorry! 
That's it for me today! I'll be sharing more Paper Made Bakery goodness soon! We have a new kit coming for April! HOOOOORAY! The PMB release blog hop will be on April 2--so mark your calendars! You are going to LOVE this new kit!!! 


Be sure to stop by the PMB blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love all of these!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Patrice said...

Wow - I love your style!

Lisa Elton said...

SPECTACULAR display of pretty projects Savannah! Love that hot air balloon and your sweet little pinwheels!!

Marlena M. said...

I remember these awesome projects. Oh those pinwheel rings are DELIGHTFUL!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Wauw, you've been soooo busy! Love them all! The paper you used is so pretty, with all the sentiments and the clocks, love that! And that key on the card, gorgeous! How did you stick it there! Love it!!
Hugs, Wendy

~amy~ said...

a whole lotta happiness going on here:) love everything!