10 February 2012

Paper Made Bakery Feb. kit #2 post2

Hello, friends:}


**Please click HERE for my Whisker Graphics post. 


We are doing things differently over at the Paper Made Bakery blog--we are giving you a sneak peek on our personal blogs, and then sending you over to the PMB blog for our entire project. I hope you stop by the PMB today to see my project!


I used the Paper Made Bakery February kit for this card---and I just LOOOOOOOOOVE it! I cased myself:}
Head over to the PMB blog and don't forget to leave some love


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great sneak! Off to see it!

~amy~ said...

sooooo sweet:) Saw it on the PMB blog:) happy friday!

Christa said...

This is CUTE can't wait to see the whole thing especially since the little bits of genius are ..well..GENIUS!

Lindsey said...

I'm liking the sneak peek, so off I go to see the whole thing!

Natalie said...

Luv the sneak peek...