09 December 2011

BIG DEAL on Sweet Stamp Shop sets going on at Scrapbook Steals

Hello, friends:}


**Please click HERE or scroll down for my Paper Made Bakery Guest Designer post:) 




IMPORTANT MESSAGE:::: There's a great deal going on over at Scrapbook Steals today {9am MST}!!!! Lots of Sweet Stamp Shop stamp sets on sale!!!! 
Today the Sweet Stamp Shop team is featuring a couple of creations using stamp sets that are featured on Scrapbook Steals! You are going to LOVE these sets!!! 


I used a brand new set. **This set isn't available until January!!! But you can get it EARLY through Scrapbook Steals. I love that this new set has 15 sentiments! LOVE it--you could literally use this set for just about any occasion! And who doesn't love tons of birdies on a wire!!!??? I was inspired by a LO posted on the web a month or two ago. I CASED the birds on a wire and cutting the bottom of the papers for layering. LOVE how this card turned out....but you will have to wait until January to see my card:) 

There are several sets on sale today...and several are my FAV Sweet Stamp Shop sets--like Scottin' By, Sweet Alpha Doodles, and Gnomies. My absolute favorite SSS set is Cool Scoop....
and Furry Friends...
and Sweet Victoria. 


I just love my SSS images:) 


That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the SSS blog for more information and details on the deals over at Scrapbook StealsAnd if you have some extra time, we would love for you to stop by our YouTube channel, our FB page, follow us on Twitter  and link up any creations you have made using SSS images on Flickr


Don't forget to stop by Scrapbook Steals for these amazing deals!! I can't wait to hear what you bought--LOVE LOVE LOVE good deals:) Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}


Photobucket

No comments: