11 November 2011

Sad news...

Hello, friends:}
I'm sure most of you already know....but I wanted to share that Katie has passed and is now with the Lord, as of November 7th. She passed peacefully in her sleep, surrounded by her family until the very end. 


I didn't really know Katie....but her story has touched my heart. And I am touched and blessed by all in the crafting community that reached out and helped! The fundraiser, Swimming for Katie, was a HUGE success! I'm so blessed to have participated. I am also thankful for Kate from i {heart} papers for all of her work and help with this fundraiser! 


Please pray for her family--esp. her children and husband. If you would like to donate, please click HERE


If you would like to send sympathy  cards (or birthday cards  for her sons or husband--they will be celebrating birthdays all month!), the address is below or you can find more information HERE on how to help and support the family she left behind.


The Renz Family
PO Box 5913
Bellingham, WA 98227-5913


That's it for me today. Be blessed:) Happy Veterans Day!!!! 
Photobucket




4 comments:

Trog said...

This story makes me very sad. We'll need to be praying for the family left behind!

Lisa Lara said...

I served on the Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team with Katie since April 2009. I was going to go her Memorial Service but got sick. Darn. Thank you for posting this info Savannah.

Colleen Dietrich said...

:( So sad to hear.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

My deepest condolences to Katie's family. My thoughts and prayers are with them!