26 August 2011

Christmas....already?

Hello, friends:}


**Click here for my FWF post!


I have not had time to play with the Moxie Fab challenges lately--BOOO! So when I saw Cath challenge us to use felt in an innovative way on our creations [Fabulous Felt Challenge in the Moxie Fab World], I jumped at the chance. I used black felt to make a silhouette of a reindeer. I added some Christmas papers and sentiment with some white seam binding! FUN and easy! LOVE it:}
**So sorry this pic is a bit dark--the sun was going down. And that maroon paper is super hard to photograph! I will add a better pic ASAP:)

That's it for me today! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card
celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

This is my kind of Christmas card, simple yet elegant. Absolutely gorgeous, Sav!

JustYolie said...

Oh love that reindeer silhouette! Very pretty...I'm a new follower...when you get a chance stop by my blog. I have a giveaway and a freebie....www.justyolie.com

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful Christmas card. I just love how you used the felt. Very creative and I might have to try this one.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool dearie!!! Hope all is well..

farmhouse-story said...

the felt deer is a great take on the challenge, savannah! have a great sunday!

jen said...

oooh! I love it! and I sooo want to touch it! ha!!! :D

Laurie said...

Savannah this is so cute! Makes me want to go make some Christmas cards too! I love it!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

It's never too early for Christmas :) Especially in the magazine industry - we're already working into Valentine's Day! Cute card :)

lisa arana said...

Wow, I love the great bold and simple design. AWESOME!

Becky Carafa said...

This is stunning, Savannah, I love it!

Virginia L. said...

How PERFECT!! Love your felt deer! The colors and sentiment details are FABULOUS!

Alicia said...

So classy, love that felt reindeer!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Savannah! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Queenie said...

Savvy, this is just TOO darn cute!! I love love love it!! It's just perfect! And, now I don't feel silly for putting up my fall decor yesterday!! Hahahhaha.....we can plan three months in advance

Agnieszka said...

Such a beautiful card!