21 May 2011

EIC #139 {Paula Art}

Hello, friends:}
This week the EtsyInspired DT is sending you over to the Paula Art shop. And our sponsor is Shery K Designs. WOW--you need to check these Etsy stores out!! FAB!
I was inspired by these vases--I was reminded of my woodgrain paper by MME. So I created this super cute card. LOVE that little owl {Unity's What A Hoot!}. And the sentiment is from Unity's Together We Bloom. LOVE how simple this turned out! CAS--I think I did it!!!
That's it for this post! But wait--the EIC DT have created some AMAZING creations for you to check out! Head over to their blogs now:) 


De 
Kimme Leach {April Guest DT}
And don't forget to head over to the EtsyInspired blog for more deets! Link up your creations by Friday, June 3rd at noon to be eligible for the two prizes!! That's right--2 weeks! **NEW** EtsyInspired will be a bi-weekly challenge!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

17 comments:

Lin said...

Perfect - love it!

Karen B. said...

Your cards always make me smile.

Jacquel said...

What a cute card Savannah...I LOVE it! Very nice work Hun!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww I'm so lovin' owls lately Sav! This one is so super cute. I just made a tag and put an owl on it. Love your design. :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Sav!

What a fun card! I'm a huge fan of owls, especially when they are so cute like this one!!! Love it!
Hope you had a lovely dinner party & wishing you a fab weekend!

Hugs, Wendy

Joy said...

savannah, this is tooo cute, I love this DP, I have this DP and I want to cry every time I cut into it b/c I love it and want to hoard it!

Andrea M said...

AHHHH!!! This is so KA-UTE!!! I am totally in love with the paper-pieced owl!!! Every little thing about him is so awesome!!! Another Sav amazing original!

Ashley Newell said...

Eeeeeek! So super cute, Sav! I love your owl, how adorable! The colors are super sweet and I love the sentiment!

~amy~ said...

woot woot...love the owlie:)

Lindsey said...

This is an awesome CAS card! Love that cute lil paper-pieced owl. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

You do such magic with your cards, Sav. And you have such a unique style all your own, too. This is so "SAV"! Love the woody background for this hoot owl.

Emily Leiphart said...

Sav, if only I could get in your head at those amazing 'sketches' you use to create your cards!! I love this card. It's adorable and so elegant all at the same time!

StampinCathy said...

Adorable and inspiring card.

Pamela said...

Oh I love this!!! So cool! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Over the top CUTE, Savannah! Just love it to pieces... paper pieces :)! LOL! I couldn't resist!

Queenie said...

Oooooohhhhhh.........I SOOOOOO love the clean and graphic chicness of this card!! That woodgrain background complements your adorable paper pieced owl SOOOO perfectly!! LOVE LOVE LOVING this card!!

Ruby said...

So cute, I love the way you make so many different owl cards. You got me into owls you know! I love them now too! ;o)