07 May 2011

ATU Trifecta challenge--Happy birthday, Unity!!!

Hello, friends:}


**Be sure to scroll down to see my EtsyInspired post--super cute cards shared below!! LOVE them!


This is a SPECIAL post and one week All Things Unity challenge in honor of Unity's 3rd birthday!! We have created a special challenge just for their 3rd birthday! It's all about 3!! It's a trifecta challenge:::


So here is how I incorporated each of these elements::: 1) my card is def. a 3" x 3" square card [except for the banner that is coming off the card base] 2) I used the following 3 embellies-- floss, staple, felt number and 3) I made a birthday card! LOVE this idea!! I was also inspired by this felted dog from EtsyInspired's featured store, Bear Creak DesignI instantly thought of Olsen!! And since it was his birthday this week, I made him a bday card! LOVE LOVE LOVE this pup from Unity {Tail Wagger}. I love the leash that I made on my paper dog--matches the paper perfectly! The bone came from Unity's Pirate Madness set. The sentiment is from Unity's Learning (Year by Year) and To the Moon & Back. LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other ATU DT gals! They have made some super cute minis for Unity's birthday party!! And please leave them some love--I know they would appreciate it! 

But wait...I have more info!!! Unity has offered up a wonderful prize to all who play along with this one week challenge! One lucky player will get to pick a free Marah Johnson stamp set!!! LUCKY! So be sure to link up your creations HERE before Saturday, May 14th!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!! Be blessed;}
Photobucket

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable! I just love this little dog. Great take on this challenge.

AJ said...

adorable!! and thank you for your super sweet comments, it makes me smile to know there are such awesome people out there!!!

Lindsey said...

That little felted puppy is the cutest! Well, almost as cute as your card. :P Love how you added a collar and a bone for him to chew on.

Maria said...

Oh my!!! This is the sweetest dog card ever! Love how you did the bone and collar! It's just way too to CUTE!:-)

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, this little doggie is so cute...and i just got a new doggie today ;-)

Sandy Ang said...

Just adorable your doggie card

Kary said...

Super, super CUTE!!! Love that doggie! Gorgeous details on your card.

Pauline said...

What a lovely dog!! A great card, love the argyle background and the fun felt number.

whoistracy said...

Oh gosh- that dog is too cute!! I just adore him. What a sweet card.

Emily Leiphart said...

Squeee! That felt pupppy is adorable, almost as cute as your card!! I love it when you use the Tail Wagger. I love the little details like his leash, tag and bone. SOOO adorable, Sav! You are so creative!

CG said...

I just adore this card...love the texture on the dog.