30 April 2011

EIC #137 {Imagine Studio}

Hello, friends:}


Thanks to all who played along with our last EIC challenge--so many fabulous creations shared! LOVE seeing how everyone gets inspired!!!


This week the EtsyInspired DT is sending you over to Imagine Studio to get inspired! This Etsy store has so many fabulous prints--bold, modern, and beautiful! 
The sponsor this week is EAD Designs! WOW! I love EAD! They have so many stickers and vinyl creaitons--LOVE LOVE LOVE them! The EIC DT was lucky enough to get some of these stickers to play with. THANKSEAD!!! 


So for my first creation, I was inspired by the bold pink and purples of this photo. I knew that my Stuck On You stickers from EAD would be the perfect match! I made a simple CAS and mini card! I love how the front has a double panel with the jam and peanut! And the inside--a matching sticker! PERFECT:}
Mini card:: 2" x 3 1/2"

I was also inspired by these images.
So I made this woodland themed card with my Woodland Friends EAD stickers. I also used my Unity Love Beyond Measure {ticket} and the Ippity Love in Return {circle} and Sweet Thoughts of Spring {sentiment} stamp sets. I love that Cosmo Cricket paper {Joy Ride}! PERFECT!! I love how this turned out!!! 
That's it for this post! But wait--the EIC DT have created some AMAZING creations for you to check out! Head over to their blogs now:) 



De 
Kimme Leach {April Guest DT}
And don't forget to head over to the EtsyInspired blog for more deets! Link up your creations by Friday, May 6th at noon to be eligible for the two prizes!! EAD is giving away a $25 gift certificate, and Imagine Studio has offered up a free photo! LOVE it:}

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket


ps... today is my brother, Carrel's, birthday! Please leave him some birthday wishes and love!! He is a great guy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYCarrel!!!!!

24 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Happy birthay to your brother Carrel! That photo is fun, hee hee! Big fish!
Love your cards, dear Sav! Especially the one with the owl! I luuuuv owls! And you have layed out all the items sooo pretty!

Hugs, Wendy

Lin said...

Aren't these cute! I love especially the peanut butter and jelly images!!

Jacquel said...

Great cards as always Savannah! They're both tooo cute!!!!!

Jacquel said...

OH....Happy Birthday to your brother & I hope he has many more!!!!!!

Ruby said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!!

Your card is just SO cute, love it! My Stickerz didn't arrive in time but I still had fun with this week's inspiration pics, they are gorgeous!

Angi Barrs said...

LOL...I laughing so hard...in a good way...at your adorable peanut butter & jelly card. LOVE IT!!!!! I'm gonna have to order those from EAD. Both cards are adorable. And Happy B-Day Carrel!

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday Carrel!
Sav, Your cards are just so cute. Adorable image and love the sentiment inside. I just love love EAD too!

Your owl card is so cute and just love how youd did the sentiment and all the fun stamps too!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the woodgrain and white on kraft look on the 2nd card.

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, that peanut and jelly are just too cute!!! Love the sweet owl card too!

Virginia L. said...

Always a treat to see what you are up to...well, you are so talented and sweet, what can I say!? Love the use of stickers and the mini cards are so CUTE!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Happy birthday to your brother! He looks extremely happy with that catch, but that little boy looks pretty unhappy with it! What a sweet photo!

Queenie said...

EVERY week YOU AMAZE ME!!! This week is no exception!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable little EAD design card, but dearness me that owl card is scrumptious!! Love the purple paper, the adorable wood grain and the little shrooms and owl!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! LOVE LOVE LOVE and miss you!!! Skype!! I need your id again!!! HUGS AND LOVE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

Happy Birthday, Carrel!

I love your card! Please send the peanut and jelly card to be because surely I am your crafty other half! So cute!!!

And the owl card is SOOOO cute! I love all the layers!

Janna Werner said...

Love this super sweet owl! And happy bday to your bro! Janna

Tenia Nelson said...

What wonderful cards!!! Happy Birthday to your brother too!!!

Anonymous said...

Super awesome!!! I love your pb+j card! Ha. And you know I love your unity style!!! Fabulous!

lisa a.

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- these are fantastic cards!!! Super duper cute! Happy birthday to your brother too!! :)

de said...

Your cards are too cute! Love them both!

I'm a day late but happy birthday to your Carrel too! If he's half as amazing as you, he has to be a great guy!

Hugs!

Lindsey said...

Sweet cards, Sav! And happy birthday to your brother -- my brother's birthday is in April, too!

Joy said...

these are the cutest cutest cards!

Andrea M said...

UBER KA-UTE!!!! Love the PB and J card!!! How cute is that?!?! Awesome work Sav!!!

Marlena M. said...

Your woodland card is ADORABLE.
I love that you use stickers in your creations....that is refreshing to see!!! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

These cards are so cute!! Happy brother to your brother, Carrel!

Jinny Newlin said...

So, stinkin' cute! LOVE that sweet owl! Happy birthday to your brother!