12 April 2011

a*muse studio

Hello, friends:}


Just wanted to let you know that my good friend, Julie Ranae, has become a Creative Consultant over at  a*muse studio. Please visit her website HERE for more details. You can also buy from her {#1219} HERE. And HERE is Julie's FB group!! Or if you forget where this post is...you can always click this image on my sidebar. 


I ordered some inks the other day...cannot wait to get them! I have a feeling I might be ordering some stamps and tools too! Let me know if you get anything--I'd love to see what you order!! It might enable me-LOL!


Thanks for stopping by--and for checking out Julie's new adventure! Be sure to stop by later this week for the new PDCC challenge! There is still time for you to join in the fun HERE! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Aren't you just the bestest??!! Thanks so much for the shout out and I do hope folks will come by and order...web store to door step service!

Emily Leiphart said...

Sav, you're so sweet to post this for Julie! I hope Julie gets lots of orders. Love you both!!