04 November 2010

PDCC #54 with Artistic Stamper

Hello, friends!!


I apologize for having a short post--I've got a burnt middle finger (due to HOT GLUE!). It is hard to craft and type:{ 


I am super excited about this week's color story over at The Play Date Cafe! I loooooooooove these colors! So fresh and beautiful! And this week our sponsor is Artistic Stamper. What a wonderful company--here is what they have to say..."The Stamp Connection has been in business since 1995 and we manufacture The Artistic Stamper range of stamps and 'Kling-On' repositionable cushioning too. All of our stamps are unmounted natural red rubber. We like to produce stamps that will work well with others, and co-ordinate with lots of our own. I love playing with designs that transfer into 3D pieces , so often my inspiration for stamp designs comes from my own love of 3D!"
Artistic Stamper  has offered up a prize of 15£UK pounds ($25) stamps of the winner's choice, and will ship anywhere in the world plus 'Kling-On' cushioning , of course! Thanks so much, Artistic Stamper 

This week's colors are beautiful! They have been picked by our leader, Julie. Just love anything with green...and then this stucco orange! OH! What a combo! I used my Artistic Stamper stamp set insects and butterflies No. 1. What cute images!! I had so many ideas for this color story--but with this injury...could only finish this card [inspired by Jennifer Roach]. I made a simple card for any occasion. LOVE that butterfly on transparency! Love that American Crafts orange ribbon! Almost peach--love it!
That's it for me today--please head over to The Play Date Cafe for more details on this challenge. And please stop by all the other PDCC DT members' blogs! You are going to be blown away! WOW! Great job, ladies!



Savannah O'Gwynn {that's me!}



Thanks so much for stopping by! You are the best followers EVER! Love sharing my stories and cards and the PDCC challenges with you!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

15 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

FRESH is exactly what I would say about your card design, Savvy...this is really beautiful and inspiring!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Savannah,
wow , just love that you used this image, and that even with your fingers you spent a while cutting out the stamps :))
Fabulous is what I say!
Jennie x

Sarah Anderson said...

'nearly peach', did you hear that Julie ;)
Love the clean, fresh look of this card. I love white embossing and the moth looks AmAzIng in white on acetate. Fab job Sav, especially when you have a burnt finger!!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely butterfly and beautiful design! Love the touch of peachy orange.

Suzanne C said...

Whoops meant to say hope your finger feels better soon. :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely card, the butterfly looks wonderful embossed on the transparency. Hope you're feeling better!

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous Sav! I love that delicate doily behind the image panel and that wonderfully graceful butterfly! You rocked these colors this week! Awesome job, lady!

peggy gatto said...

So fresh!!
Lovely design!

Ruby said...

This is gorgeous Sav! I love the way you've duplicated the paper on the inner frame, it looks FAB! Hope your finger feels better soon!!! x

Maria said...

Truly a sweet clean card with gorgeous butterfly and doily...so pretty...love it!!!

farmhouse-story said...

SO darling, savannah! you just amaze me! love that b-fly:) feel better soon!

farmhouse-story said...

savannah, i just saw your adorable, awesome cupcake over on cards blog--LOVE the ribbon-its so creative:) happy weekend!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

that butterfly is amazing such a gorgeous card love it!!!!

NinaB said...

Wow, that transparent butterfly is gorgeous, as is your whole card.

Jenny said...

Sooo pretty Sav, love this!! :) :) :) :) :)