28 October 2010

PDCC #53

Hello, friends:}


WOWOWOW! I am so thankful for all of The Play Date Cafe players! WOW! I was dropping my jaw at all the gorgeous creations from last week. I left several comments that said "LOOOOVE IT!" or "GET OUT!" or "OH MY GOOOOODNESS!". I was blown away--thank you to our players! You are a big part of our team too!! THANK YOU:}
This week over at The Play Date Cafe our sponsor is Mark's Finest Papers! WOW--what a great stamp company. They are offering up a fabulous stamp set for one of our players! HOOORAY! 


This week's color story is a splash: black and white with a splash of burgundy. So fun. I went CAS for this card--lots of white space. And I went with a part of the stamp set that normally wouldn't be used (or so I think!).  Mark's Finest Papers gave all the PDCC some stamp sets to use for this week--THANKS!! My set was Flourish and Frames. I LOVE all the sentiments in this set--but that cat [Speedy] just popped out to me! I def. wanted to use it for my card. I made a CAS card based on a card found on Charmaine's blog. This card is a mini and perfect for our guest that visit our home. I like to make our guests feel extra special--like leaving gifts and cards on their bed when they arrive....or notes in the bathroom with extra lotions and shampoo...LOVE it! This is the perfect note for our next guest. I love that sparkle {too cute!}. 
**NOTE:: I will post a better pic once I take one outside! I was running low on sunlight:} I've taken a new pic--MUCH better!

I hope you will join along in the fun! This color story will end on Tuesday, Nov. 2 at 11:59pm. And to help inspire you....check out the rest of the PDCC DT members' blogs! OH MY!


Lisa Somerville
Sarah Anderson
Andrea Ewen
Ruby 2 Shoes
Suzanne Czosek
Julie Ranae
Savannah O'Gwynn {that's me!}


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Just love my PDCC team! Can't wait to see what you make! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute note card to welcome your guests! I'm sure they'll love all the extra added notes and goodies!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet note! Love the idea of setting it out for guests. :) So savannah! The cat was one of my fav stamps on the sheet too!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Sooo cute! With 'just the cat' and that gorgeous ribbon! I love it!
Hugs, Wendy

Basement Stamper said...

such an adorable card, love the ribbon-it adds so much to the CAS card. The glitter border is darling too!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful CAS card, Sav! Love that gorgeously colored bow and tied so perfectly! And that subtle glitter is awesome! Thanks for being so inspiring!

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet little card for such a sweet idea, savannah! love it:)

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh Sav I love how you used the pusscat on your card :) Beautiful CAS card. :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh Sav I love how you used the pusscat on your card :) Beautiful CAS card. :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

THIS Is Simply beautiful love those colors!!!

Ruby said...

This is GORGEOUS Sav! I LOVE it, so clean and simple, but SO classy!!! Such a lovely idea to give to guests too. Thanks for the inspiration sweetie! xx

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love how you used the colors.