12 September 2010

a SPECIAL day:}

Hello, friends:}


Today is a very special day--it's RUBY's bday!! She is a fellow teammate on The Play Date Cafe DT. I just love her--she is super fun and so creative!! Head on over to her blog HERE to leave her some birthday wishes and love!! 


And last week, my friend, Jackie, came over to scrap with me! LOVED it!! I cannot wait until she comes again! She has some projects for her living room that we worked on. I WISH I would have taken pics of these pages before we put them in the picture frames. Next time! This first one was of her dogs. She has some super cute pups!
This next one was created to remember her wedding day. I STILL have not completed my wedding pages! This inspired me to get mine finished! She was such a pretty bride--glowing! BEAUTIFUL! Wish you were there! She actually got married on a boat--so fun!
Jackie actually made that copper wire bow! We had brads/etc...but then we thought the wire would make a better embellie! LOVE it!

This last frame was created to scrap about fishing memories. Jackie used several fonts on my computer to create the fun sentiments. LOVE this page! It is full of details!
The quote at the top--that is something Jackie said once...maybe I'll have her share the story next week:} FUNNY!

And here is a fun pic that Jackie and I took after we were finished. Thanks, Jackie, for a FUN FUN FUN day! 
That's it for me today--I hope that you are doing well! Be sure to stop by RUBY's blog and stop back by here tomorrow! I will have some creations to share for the H{ippity} Hop!! LOVE IT! Be blessed!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

How fun and GORGEOUS you and Jacki are! Love the pages!!Just beautiful!!

Julie Ranae said...

Sweet post, Savvy....hope you managed to get some things done after our Skype chat : )

StampinCathy said...

All the projects are just fabulous. What a fun day you both had and love the pic of both of you. You both are so cute.

Natalie said...

It's great to work with friends! So glad you got a lot finished and had fun, too!! The projects were fabulous, thanks for sharing!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Savannah!

What fun picture that is of the two of you together! It's so wonderful to have friends that share the same hobby and you can inspire each other into new things! I also have my best friend tickled by this hobby and now she's just as addicted as I am, ha ha!! We love it! So wonderful pages you've created here and what a fab idea to put them in frames, look amazing! Keep up the fun and lovely stories! A wonderful Sunday to you!

Hugs,
Wendy

Ruby said...

Hey Sav!! I was wondering how people knew it was my birthday then found it you're the little birdie that told them!! Thank you sweetie!! Hope to catch up properly soon xxx

peggy gatto said...

such happy pictures!!!
thanks!

yyam said...

These are such happy projects! I love that you fit so many photos on the pages! And the two of you have such radiant smiles!!!:)

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful projects and love the picture of you two. Looks like fun!